The Drimaster Eco heat HCS provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation principle. Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside.
To achieve this, the unit is mounted in the loft space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property. An integrated heater tempers airflow should the temperature in the loft space drop below a set point, ensuring ultimate comfort in the home.
Features & benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness preventing mould growth and condensation on Windows
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment- Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen, and Radon gas, are eradicated from the home through its natural leakage points which every home has
- Unique cost-effective solution on tempering incoming air – Thermostatically controlled 400-watt comfort heater positioned at the diffuser resulting in minimal heat loss
- Meets Regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- Easy & simple installation – Typically installed in under one hour
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability
- Hall Control – System controls located in the ceiling diffuser for easy commission and access for maintenance checks
- The heater on the Drimaster Eco Heat HCS can be set to come on automatically at any temperature between 5 and 15 degrees C
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained throughout the life of the product
- Very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every five years
- Extremely energy efficient – System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Health benefit – Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- 7-year warranty: 1-year parts and labour, remaining 6 years parts only (UK and Ireland only)